- Prep Time
- 6 - 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 lb:thin spaghetti
- 1 lb can:artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 large:fresh tomatoes, seeded, coarse chopped
- 1 small sweet:onion diced
- 1/2 cup:coarse chopped olives (any kind)
- 1 small:bunch fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1 to 2 cups:feta cheese crumbled
- 1 small can:chopped mushrooms drained
- :Dressing -
- 1/2 cup:extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup:red wine vinegar
- 1 large:garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoon:sugar
- Salt and:pepper to taste
- Break the raw spaghetti into thirds and cook according to the package directions. Then drain the pasta and rinse with cool water.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and add the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, olives, parsley and crumbled cheese. Mix gently to combine.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper. Whisk to combine and pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well but gently. Cover and chill till serving. Note: a very versatile tasty salad. Serves 6 to 8.
You can also add more tomatoes, fresh herbs such as chopped basil or oregano.