This salmon recipe was invented when I wanted to make a first course for a Shabbos meal, something simple yet elegant. Simply layer the plate; noodles, grilled veggies on side and flake on the salmon- the compliments will keep coming! The flavors of noodles, veggies and salmon complement each other and are very filling. Delicious either hot or from the fridge.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium filet fresh or frozen salmon
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 2 cups sliced vegetables of your choice, such as broccoli, onions, mushrooms, red peppers, etc.
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of garlic powder or minced fresh garlic
- Kosher salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drizzle salmon with salsa and olive oil, then bake covered for maximum 40 mins until done.
3. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
4. Toss vegetables with spices and 1 teaspoon oil. Stir fry or bake your veggies until done.
5. When cooled, toss veggies with the spaghetti and add salmon on top, either as one piece or break in and flake it on tip of the noodles.