This show stopping fresh platter exemplifies the spirit of Rosh Hashanah, all the while keeping things simple and healthy but elegant at the same time.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 2 gala apples, cut into wedges
- 2 golden delicious apples, cut into wedges
- 2 pomegranates, cut into chunks
- 3 cups steamed baby zucchini, cut into sticks
- 2 bunches baby carrots, left whole
- 2 cups steamed baby beets, sliced into wedges
- 1 bunch green beans
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- 2 cups hummus, for serving
1. Plate vegetables and fruit as desired.
2. Decorate with edible flowers and serve with hummus and/or apple chutney.