This sheet pan apple pie is pure genius on how to make a gorgeous dessert in minutes. By using puff pastry we make it so easy and the sheet pan makes it large enough to feed a crowd.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 (1-pound) sheet Tnuva Puff Pastry
4 large Granny Smith apples
¾ cup premium strawberry preserves
2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out puff pastry into a 12-inch rectangle.
- Core and slice apples in half through the stem.
- Slice apple halves crosswise in ¼ slices.
- Brush strawberry preserves over puff pastry.
- Top puff pastry with overlapping sliced apples, leaving a 1 ½ inch border.
- Crimp edges of pastry over apples, to seal tart.
- Drizzle honey over apples.
- Bake at 400°F degrees for 25 minutes, until puff pastry is cooked through and golden.
- Allow to cool about 15 minutes and cut into squares.
- Serve warm with ice cream or yogurt.