Quick cooking and all the delicious flavors of shawarma in a meatball! We love to serve this with Sweet Potato Salad with Tahini Dressing.
Related: 40 Ways to Cook Chicken
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground lamb, turkey, or beef
- 2 teaspoons shawarma seasoning blend
- 2 garlic cloves, grated on a microplane
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- Garnish: lemon wedges, chopped parsley and cilantro, tahini
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground meat, shawarma seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, and egg yolk.
3. Form into meatballs and place on lined sheet.
4. Roast meatballs for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Arrange on platter or in pita with desired garnishes.