- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Marinate Turkey : 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Pound BONELESS, SKINLESS TURKEY BREAST TENDERLOINS
- Stir-Fry : 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar (alternative: white vinegar)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon peeled, minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 Medium carrots peeled and cut in julienne strips
- 1/3 Pound green beans, split lengthwise and lightly steamed
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced scallions
- Plating : 2 Cups hot, cooked Chinese noodles
- 5 Carrots and scallions - cut in flower shapes
- 5 Cilantro sprigs
1 Marinate Turkey : In a medium size bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper.
2 Slice turkey in thin strips. Add to bowl and toss to coat with mixture.
3 Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
4 Stir-Fry : In a small bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar; set aside. Over medium-high heat, heat wok or large, heavy nonstick skillet.
5 Slowly add oil; stir in garlic, ginger and turkey. Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until turkey is cooked through.
6 Add carrots, beans, scallions and reserved wine mixture; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes longer.
7 Plating : Serve turkey mixture over Chinese noodles. Garnish with carrot and scallion flowers and cilantro sprigs.
Source: National Turkey Federation