- 1/4 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Cup unsalted whole peanuts
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Large Head (7 to 8 Ounces) butterhead lettuce, leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 2 Cups bean sprouts
- 1 Cup water chestnuts, well drained
- 1/2 Pound oven roasted turkey breast, cut in julienne strips
- 1 Cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cups prepared ginger vinaigrette
1 Heat sesame oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add peanuts and sauté until lightly toasted. Add garlic and sauté for about 20-30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant.
2 In a large bowl, toss chilled lettuce, sprouts, chestnuts, cooked turkey and peanuts. Cover and chill.
3 For meal time, add tomatoes and vinaigrette. Lightly toss to combine.
Source: National Turkey Federation