- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable mixture
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1/3 cup water
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1 Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Remove and reserve 2 tablespoons. Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips.
2 Add beef to remaining marinade; toss.
3 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
4 Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
5 Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in same skillet; cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until most of water is evaporated and vegetables are hot, stirring occasionally. Combine cornstarch mixture and reserved marinade.
6 Add to vegetables; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Add beef; heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with walnuts.