Sesame green beens are a favorite side dish for special occasions - so easy to make yet fancy and impressive. No one has to know it only took ten minutes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package frozen string beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Eden Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Gefen table salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
1. Trim stems.
2. Place green beans in pot. Add water to cover half the beans and bring to boil.
4. Add the sesame oil, salt and sesame seeds. Toss to coat.
5. Before serving, add cashews.
Can be served warm or at room temperature.