This chicken dish is quick and easy to make and tastes so good it will quickly disappear from your dinner table.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (10-ounce) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 6 minutes .
2. Stir in soup mix blended with preserves, water and ginger. Stir in broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over chicken and vegetables.