This recipe is made without an ice cream maker. It is best to use blended flavors rather than fruit-on-the bottom varieties for this recipe. I personally love plain Greek fro-yo since all my mix-ins are super sweet.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine (May/June 2014) - Subscribe Now
- Prep Time
- 1 large container of Greek yogurt of your choice
1. Pour Greek yogurt into a metal mixing bowl or an 8-inch pan.
2. Cover with foil or plastic wrap.
3. Freeze for about 2 hours or until firm at the edges and semi-soft in the center.
4. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft but not melted significantly.
5. Repeat freezing and beating one to two more times, for creamier, smoother frozen yogurt.