If you like pasta and chicken, this dish is a perfect combination of the two, with the addition of delicious California black olives.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted margarine, divided
- 5 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 pound linguini pasta, cooked
- 1 cup California Black Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
- 1/4 cup Chopped basil
1 Toss chicken with flour, salt and pepper and set aside.
2 Heat 1 tablespoon of margarine in a large high-sided sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3 Add chicken to pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes until golden.
4 Add garlic, lower heat to medium and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, stirring as needed, until browned and cooked through.
5 Stir in lemon juice and remaining margarine, then toss with linguini, California Ripe Olives and basil.
Source: California Olive