Use a special donut pan to make these savory pizza flavored doughnuts. Pack them for lunch or save for a snack, everyone will love these.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 46 mini donutsServings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup Les Petites Fermières Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Les Petites Fermières Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole grain spelt flour
1. Equipment needed: 2 mini donut pans or a mini muffin pan.
2. Pre-heat oven at 400F.
3. In a large bowl, mix milk, sauce,cheese, salt, pepper, seasoning and eggs.
4. Add spelt flour.
5. Pour about 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini donut pan compartment and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite spaghetti or pizza sauce