Even my grandfather, who usually only eats white meat chicken, loves these savory pargiot with apricot jam and mustard. I think it’s because of the apricot jam. You’ll soon discover the difference by savoring each morsel of soft chicken marinated in a unique blend of contrasting flavors. You won’t want to rush through this meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 3 pounds pargiot (boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- Garnish: fresh chopped parsley
- Mix together jam, mustard, barbecue sauce, and Sriracha sauce and add chicken, let marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours (for best results overnight).
- Remove chicken from fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking. Preheat grill to high and oven to 350°F. When grill is very hot, grill chicken for 2 minutes on each side and place in a pan and cover. Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice or with green beans and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.