This is really good with the added pine nuts.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated
- 1 pound wild mushrooms, sliced (any variety)
- 2 tablespoon dry red wine
- 4 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook over high heat until they begin to brown, add garlic and salt. Cook another minute and then add red wine and cook until liquid evaporates. Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper to taste and pine nuts if using.
Serve on its own or on top of garlic bread toasts.