I love sugar snap peas, they have a nice sweetness and a great texture of full peas inside and edible skin. I usually eat them raw or maybe just saute with a little garlic and oil. I dressed it up a bit more with this recipe by adding some soy sauce and sriracha and a sesame garnish. Easy and delish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, sliced
1. Bring a wok or large frying pan over high heat. When hot add oil.
2. Add peas and then ginger and garlic. Toss with tongs until sugar snap peas turn bright green and lightly cooked.
3. Add soy sauce and sriracha and toss until well coated.
4. Remove from heat and sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion over top. Serve hot or at room temperature.