A quick saute is all that is needed for this easy vegetable dish. Spinach is packed with iron and antioxidants.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) canola oil
- 2 (6-ounce/170-gram) bunches fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon (15-ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15-ml) toasted sesame seeds
1. Heat canola oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
2. Add spinach all at once. Gently heat and stir spinach just until it becomes limp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Place onto serving dish, drizzle with teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.