Serve this Sautéed Eggplant with a whole grain as a side, on top of a bowl of hummus, or alongside our Over the Top Hummus Bar.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon za’atar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat evoo in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Place eggplant in pan and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer eggplant to a bowl and season with sumac, za’atar, salt, and pepper. Serve with a whole grain as a side or alongside our Over the Top Hummus Bar.