- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large USA Pears, such as Bosc, Concorde, or Anjou, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of fine salt
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low fat vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt butter in large heavy-bottomed sauté pan over medium high heat. Add pears and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, ginger and lemon juice. Season with a pinch of fine salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Keep warm.
- In small bowl combine peanut butter, honey, and yogurt; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- To serve, place pears in a shallow bowl. Top with yogurt mixture. Sprinkle peanuts on top. Serve immediately.