See what happens when you add sesame oil and soy sauce to your chocolate chip cookies. You won't believe how good these cookies are.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 48 cookiesServings
1 cup brown sugar
⅔ cup neutral oil
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
2 cups flour
1½ cups oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until frothy and light.
- Add oils and soy sauce and whisk to combine.
- Pour flour, oats, cinnamon, and baking soda into center of the bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls and place 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on cooling racks.