Coat your sweet potatoes in kosher salt and baked them up for a more flavorful baked sweet potato, perfect with any meal. Just remove most of the salt before serving.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 (1/2-pound) sweet potatoes
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prick sweet potatoes in several places with a fork. Coat each sweet potato with egg white, then coat completely in salt. Bake in a shallow baking pan until tender when pierced with a sharp knife, about 1 hour.
- Crack off as much salt as desired from skin before serving.