- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 5 serving ServingsServings
- 3 whole chicken breasts, boned
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed, cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 red onion cut in thin rounds
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 4-5 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, peeled, grated, patted dry
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Marinate chicken with onion, olive oil, garlic, paprika and pepper
2 Grill breast. Cut into thin slices.
3 Combine green beans, carrots, red onion and chicken and parsley.
4 Fry potatoes at 375 degrees F until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
5 Toss all ingredients with mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro leaves if desired.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission