The color combination of the Salmon with Two Salsas, both Mango Salsa and Fresh Tomato Salsa, adds an elegant twist to this simple recipe. Add a citrus salsa for some extra fun.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut in 4 strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 recipe Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 1 recipe Mango Salsa
Heat frying pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Season fish with salt and pepper. Add the fish and brown on both sides. Add garlic and cilantro and stir. To deglaze pan, add lemon juice and stir up bits from
bottom of the pan. Turn the fish over in the glaze. Serve on a platter with 2 salsas in separate serving dishes, or spooned over the fish.