This salmon stays deliciously moist under its crispy, nutty crust. Serve with orange wedges to squeeze over.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 45 grams pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Zest of an orange
- 4 salmon fillets (approx. 120 grams each)
- 20 grams melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C or 350*F
2. Using a food processor or mini-chopper, whizz the pine nuts, rosemary and orange zest to give coarse crumbs.
3. Place the salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush liberally with the melted butter - you may not need it all. Press a quarter of the crumbs onto the top of each salmon fillet. (If you have any melted butter remaining, drizzle it over the top of the crumbs.)
4. Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes until the fish is cooked and the pine nut crumbs are golden.
5. Serve hot or warm, with orange wedges to squeeze over.