This is a fast and flavorful presentation, whether for dinner or an appetizer.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (can also be done with a side of salmon)
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 cups (packed) shredded green cabbage
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 (2-inch piece) ginger, peeled, finely grated, or minced
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Garnish: sliced lemon
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat a large-rimmed baking sheet for 15
2. Brush fish with about 1 table spoon olive oil, season fish all over with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Combine bok choy, cabbage, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, sesame oil, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Season with black pepper and toss to coat.
4. Brush preheated pan with a few drops of oil. Scatter vegetables across one side of the baking sheet. Arrange salmon on the other side. Roast, stirring vegetables occasionally, until salmon is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
5. Divide vegetables among plates; top with salmon. Serve garnished with lemon slices.