This is a fast and flavorful presentation, whether for dinner or an appetizer. Roasting your entire dinner on one sheet pan is easy, quick and makes for delicious results.
The flavors of roasted salmon with the soy sauce glazed bok choy and cabbage is addicting. Try the Sheet Pan Shakshuka for another fun take on sheet pan dinners.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (can also be done with a side of salmon)
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 cups (packed) shredded green cabbage
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 (2-inch piece) ginger, peeled, finely grated, or minced
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Garnish: sliced lemon
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat a large-rimmed baking sheet for 15 minutes.
2. Brush fish with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, season fish all over with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Combine bok choy, cabbage, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, sesame oil, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Season with black pepper and toss to coat.
4. Brush preheated pan with a few drops of oil. Scatter vegetables across one side of the baking sheet. Arrange salmon on the other side. Roast, stirring vegetables occasionally, until salmon is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
5. Divide vegetables among plates; top with salmon. Serve garnished with lemon slices.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.