- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup:onion, chopped
- 1 garlic:clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon:oregano
- 1 tablespoon:olive oil
- 8 ounces:mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 1/4 cup:Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce):package lasagna noodles, Cooked
- 2 (6 ounce) cans:salmon, drained
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can:cream of celery soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup:milk
- 1/2 lb:Processed cheese sliced
- Preheat oven to 350. Sautee onion and garlic in oil. Stir in soup, salmon, milk and seasonings.
- In a 8x12 pan; layer 1/2 the noodles, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 the salmon mixture and 1/2 the Processed cheese. Repeat layers.
- Top with parmesan cheese. At this point you can sprinkle more oregano on top, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.