These roasted mushrooms are one of my favorite go to dishes. They get almost crispy when roasted and can be served hot or cold. They are easy to prepare because they cook in the oven and I highly recommend including some Oyster mushrooms if you can get them, they are my favorite part.
- 2 pound mixed fresh mushrooms - shiitake, oyster, crimini
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coarsely chop mushrooms and place in a bowl. Coat the mushrooms in teriyaki sauce and combine with scallions, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and grill seasoning. Arrange on nonstick baking sheet and cook 20 minutes turning once.