Salmon recipes are so incredibly easy to vary because even though salmon has a distinctive taste, it is also very accommodating. I change the seasonings and other flavor enhancers to keep this Roasted Salmon with Orange Marmalade, Mustard and Dill, which we eat often, from becoming boring. Just a few ingredients make all the difference.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24-30 oz. fresh salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2. Place the salmon in a baking dish. Mix the marmalade, dill, garlic, lime juice and mustard together in a small bowl and spread this mixture evenly on top of the fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, or until the fish is cooked to desired doneness and the top is crispy-browned.