- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12-8 ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 each Golden/Red Delicious Apples
- 1/3 cup Fresh squeezed Lemon juice or Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style Mustard (optional)
- 8 ounces Walnuts, toasted and chopped
1 In a large bowl toss potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; place on sheetpan and roast in 350°F convection oven 30-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and cool.
2 d mustard until smooth and pour over potato-apple mixture and toss to coat well.
3 Cover and chill.
4 Before serving, stir in walnuts and mix well. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
5 Serve as a composed salad or platter salad (optional: serve on a bed of baby spinach).
Source: Idaho Potato Commission