- 8 PeopleServings
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- Kosher Salt and ground black pepper
- 3, 8 oz Sabra grilled eggplant
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon silan
- 16 ounces pitted green olives
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Over medium- high heat place a grill pan (if you don’t have one, you can use a regular frying pan with 1-2 tablespoons of oil).
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and grill for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and place in a baking pan.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the grilled eggplant, tomato paste, silan, green olives and cayenne pepper. Mix well and fix seasoning with salt and pepper. Place over the chicken thighs and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Once ready so serve squeeze the fresh lemon over the chicken and garnish with the chopped mint.