- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 1 pound baby colorful carrots, peeled and ends sliced off, sliced into 11/2 inch long pieces about the size of a radish
- 1 cup heirloom radishes, cleaned and trimmed of ends (optional)
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375º
2. Add the parsley, garlic, zest, salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor, pulse the parsley and garlic until it’s well chopped and drizzle in the olive oil. The gremolata should be thick not thin.
3. Add the gremolata and vegetables to a bowl and toss until the vegetables are well coated.
4. Arrange on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes until the carrots and radishes are tender.