- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 medium beets, tops removed and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled Natural & Kosher Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap beets in foil and roast until they are tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Cool to room temperature. Peel and cut into bite size chunks.
2. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, and mint and slowly add olive oil while whisking to combine.
3. Arrange beets on a serving platter and sprinkle with pistachios and goat cheese. Drizzle with honey and then drizzle with dressing.