Adult limeade. This alcohol punch is so smooth it can sneak up on you if you drink too much.
- Prep Time
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups tequila
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups orange liqueur
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- Fresh lime slices for garnish, optional
Strawberry Limeade for diabetics:
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup lime juice, fresh or bottled
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute
- 6 small strawberries or lime wedges (optional)
1. Stir together ingredients. Chill overnight.
2. Serve over ice.
Strawberry Limeade For Diabetics:
1. Blend strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Combine strawberry mixture, water and splenda in pitcher.
3. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses, garnish each with strawberry or lime wedge, if desired.
Be warned this is an alcohol punch so smooth it can sneak up on you if you drink too much.