- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8 servings ServingsServings
- 8 oz:Lasagna Noodles
- 1-1/2 teaspoons:garlic powder
- salt and:pepper
- 1 container (15 oz):ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups:spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz):shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons:dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon:basil
- 2 cups:shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 2 eggs,:lightly beaten
- Preheat oven 375. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions. In bowl combine ricotta, oregano, basil, spinach, eggs, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer with 4 lasagna noodles, half the ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/2cup sauce. Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining lasagna, sauce and mozzarella. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the top is golden. Serves 6 to 8.