This is great served with Mexican Burgers with Flour Tortillas!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper, rib and seeds removed (about 1/2 medium pepper)
- 1 (11 oz) can shoepeg or other white corn
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups instant rice
- Spray a small saute pan with cooking spray
- Over medium heat, cook peppers until soft, about 5 minutes. Add corn and heat through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add rice, stir, cover, and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir corn and peppers intro rice and serve.