Take a deli classic to new heights with this holiday remake. Hot peppery and smoky pastrami meets crispy and onion-y latke. HEAVEN!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped dill pickles
- 8 ounces sliced pastrami, warmed
- 16 latkes (link under photo)
- Topping: ¼ cup sauerkraut (optional)
1. In a small bowl, mix ketchup, mayonnaise, and pickles until thoroughly combined. Store any remaining dressing in an airtight container for up to a week.
1. Divide pastrami between 8 latkes. Dollop generously with dressing and top with sauerkraut (if using) and remaining 8 latkes.