This is a sweet and tangy slaw. Use the jalapeño if you like extra heat, skip it if you don’t.
- Prep Time
- 3 cups sliced red cabbage
- 2 mangos, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup Manischewitz honey
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
1. Place red cabbage and mango in salad bowl or container using to store slaw.
2. Mix oil, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, and black pepper.
3. Pour over red cabbage mixture.
4. Add jalapeño, if desired.
5. Store slaw in covered container in fridge until ready to serve. Can be made 24 hours in advance of serving.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *free* JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.