Quick and easy and perfect for every kid and grown up lunch box.
- Prep Time
- 15-20 bitesServings
- 2-3 cups oats
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup natural peanut butter and a ½ a cup of raw tahini ( feel free to change the butters if there are allergies)
- ⅛ teaspoon himalayan or sea salt
- ½ cup pureed dates
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon date honey
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- Pinch of cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients and form the balls. May be eaten as is or stored in the freezer.
2. Freeze on cookie sheet for an hour and then move to Ziplock bags for an easy grab and go snack.