These look and taste like perfect little bakery cookies. For a twist on these twists, top each cookie with 1 tablespoon of non-dairy whipped topping and sandwich them.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 frozen Tnuva Maadanot Pastry Dough, defrosted
2 tablespoons vegan butter, softened
½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with non stick baking spray.
1. Unfold puff pastry onto a flat surface.
2. Spread margarine on the puff pastry.
3. Spread jam in a thin layer, leaving a 1-inch border for rolling. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar.
4. Roll as for a jelly roll, secure seam side down and cut into 18 thin slices.
5. Place slices on prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over slices.
6. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.