The Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Ranch Soup Mix give these chicken tenders a delicious flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons pareve margarine, melted
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Ranch Soup Mix
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
1. In medium bowl, combine margarine with soup mix. Add chicken to soup mixture and let stand 5 minutes .
2. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until hot.
3. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with your favorite dipping sauce, on buns with lettuce and tomato, or in warm flour tortillas with salsa.