- Prep Time
- 32 cake balls ServingsServings
- 1 small vegan quinoa cake
- 1/2 recipe vanilla frosting or 1/2 store bought frosting
- Sprinkles to taste
- White Chocolate
- Once your cake is cool, crumble it into small pieces. Stir in frosting and sprinkles. Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from freezer. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (I didn’t big mistake!). Form into balls and place on the baking sheet. Return to freezer for at least 15 more minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals and stirring in between. Alternatively, heat on top of a double broiler.
- With a spoon, carefully dip cake balls in the chocolate and return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles and allow to harden in the refrigerator.
Source: Quinoa Recipes