This Herb Focaccia is quick and easy to make. It has lots of herbs and lots of flavor and goes well with Minestrone with Cheese Tortellini. While the focaccia is baking, make the minestrone.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (12-ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray an 11- x 13-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add basil, oregano, and thyme; cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in garlic. Set aside.
3. Spread dough on prepared pan, making a 10- x 12-inch rectangle. Make indentations with your fingertips all over dough. Pour the infused oil evenly over the dough.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until focaccia is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and cut into squares to serve.
5. Serve with Minestrone with Cheese Tortellini.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes, by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010) - BUY NOW.