Gazpacho is best served chilled. To save time chilling, keep the boxed broth and cucumber in the fridge.
- Prep Time
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled, seeded,and cut in chunks
- ½ medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup torn cilantro leaves
- 1 (32-ounce) box of tomato soup
1. In a blender or food processor, place cucumbers, onions, and cilantro.
2. While the blender is running, pour in the tomato soup. Purée until smooth.
3. Chill until serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)