- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 boneless beef steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mincedPico de Gallo:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup prepared picante sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat.
2 Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
3 Combine Pico de Gallo ingredients in medium bowl.
4 Remove steak; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
5 Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
6 Carve across the grain into thin slices. Serve in tortillas with Pico de Gallo.