Puppy chow is the ultimate kid friendly snack. It’s the perfect blend of honey mixed with hazelnut and blended with peanut butter. Preparing food for the beach means that you want to make a snack that is effortless taking as little time out of your day in order for you to spend as much time soaking up the sun! This snack is inexpensive and is easy to travel with. Just place it in a plastic Ziploc bag and you’re good to go.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 ServingsServings
- 9 cup Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 13 ounce Nutella
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1. Place the Honey Nut Chex cereal in a large bowl. (If needed, split into 2 smaller bowls).
2. In a separate bowl, pour the Nutella, peanut butter, and margarine together. Place in a microwave for 30 seconds, or until the margarine has melted.
3. Stir the Nutella mix.
4. Pour the mixture over the Honey Nut Chex and toss until the cereal is completely covered.
5. Pour in the confectioners sugar. Mix slowly.