Delicious No Bake Cheesecake
Most pumpkin pie recipes will taste awesome but they just sort of lay in your stomach on top of all the other over-indulgences of the day. With my pumpkin pie cheesecake you get great taste without all the "too heavy feeling."
Plus my recipe doesn't heat up your kitchen.
- Prep Time
- 6 PeopleServings
- 3.4 ounce Pumpkin Spice Jello Pudding
- 16 ounce Cool Whip Lite The Cool Whip Lite stays firmer than the regular Cool Whip
- 16 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese Whipped The packages of cream cheese work fine also
- 1 cup cold milk You can very the amount of milk if this makes your final mix too thin
- 1 large Keebler Graham Cracker Crust I use the one that claims to be 2 extra pieces
Mix Package of Pumpkin Spice with milk then mix that with about 3/4 of the container of Cool Whip Lite (I use the Lite version because it stay firmer than the Regular Cool Whip)
After the above is well mixed add the whole package of Whipped Philadelphia Cream Cheese
I always use a electric handmixer on a fairly low setting to mix these ingredients.
Take the above mixed ingredients and spread into the graham cracker crust in the pie tin. Usually there is some of the mixture that is left over than my son and I consume out of the bowl. Place the lid on the pie tin and refrigerate for several hours.
You can sprinkle a little nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice on the top of the pie before serving.