For hors d'oeuvres or an afternoon snack, pumpkin dip takes you that extra mile away from the ordinary.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1. Using an electric mixer or food processor cream together the pumpkin, brown sugar and cream cheese.
2. Add in cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg until well blended.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with gingersnaps and graham crackers.