This combination of pulled brisket and latkes tastes similar to a pulled beef sandwich; the ultimate latke for any meat and potato lover.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Stuffed Latke Base Recipe
- 1 cup leftover brisket, shredded with a fork
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1, Make latkes according to Stuffed Latke Base Recipe.
2. Place shredded brisket or roast on latke mix, as per latke recipe.
3. Drizzle with teaspoon of BBQ sauce.
4. Top with another spoonful of latke mix.
bi5 Flip over and fry for another minute.
As published in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller (Bitayavon Winter 2011) – Subscribe Now.