Pulled Beef Egg Rolls are so quick and easy to make. They make a great party food or appetizer.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- ½ package Jack's Gourmet BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket
- Oil, for frying
1. Lay egg roll wrapper out like a diamond and place pulled beef brisket in the center.
2. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water or egg wash and fold bottom corner of wrapper towards the top corner of the egg roll wrapper.
3. Fold the two side corners towards the center and roll the egg roll towards top corner until sealed. Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
4. Heat oil on medium-high heat, and fry egg rolls until golden brown.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.