- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 medium Idaho Potatoes (5.5 oz. each), washed and diced
- Juice of one fresh lime
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced green or red bell pepper
- 4 10- inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped celery or radish
- 1 cup shredded-low fat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
1 In boiling water, cook diced potatoes about 5 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2 Drain potatoes well and set aside.
3 In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice with salsa.
4 Add potatoes, black beans and bell pepper, stirring to combine well
5 Add optional ingredients, if desired, and stir to combine.
6 Warm tortillas according to package directions in microwave or conventional oven.
7 Place one warm tortilla on a plate.
8 Top tortilla with 1/4 of potato mixture, placing it to one side of tortilla, Roll up tortilla, folding in ends so that mixture doesn''t fall out.
9 Serve as is or place all four filled tortillas seam side down on a microwave-safe dish and microwave 2-3 minutes, turning wraps over after each minute.
Source: Idaho PIdahootato Commission